Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll ban you again!

It never fails to make me wonder...


Just what the hell is wrong with some people?

If you can't even frequent an internet based discussion board without acting like a total douchebag, you've got major personality issues. I am also amused at how many of these tools get banned for acting like a tool. Despite multiple warnings they continue to act like an ass, finally get banned (which is just the forum staff discriminating against them...uhhuh) and then try to sneak back in and continue acting like a tool.

I guess it's just true in some cases.












I mean seriously, if you can't even manage to act like an adult on a FORUM, how the hell can you actually go through life without being continually beat with a rubber hose for acting worse than my toddler when someone disagrees with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment