Monday, July 2, 2012

That Darn Poll Again....

Please people, PLEASE let that USA Today poll FROM 2007! die in your in-box. Don't forward it, don't post the link on your favorite gun forum where it's been posted 300 times since SCOTUS was hearing Heller vs. DC...

For those that are unaware of what poll I'm talking about, here's the link...BUT PLEASE, I BEG YOU DO NOT FORWARD THIS LINK TO ANYONE!!!!!



I would be unable to live with myself if I knew that I was enabling this annoying trend to continue.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm





  See guys? It's OK....I think we got this one covered, we've got bigger @%&#^* problems to be worrying about right now.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, ok got it. As a chic who loves to link and forward stuff, I will resist the urge.

    ReplyDelete